Kirkcaldy is centrally situated for easy access to Edinburgh, Stirling, Perth, Dundee, St. Andrews, and all the quaint coastal villages along the “East Neuk of Fife”. All are within a 50 minute drive.
As the bus and railway stations are a short (5 minute) walk from Scotties “…why not leave your car in our car park and travel the easy way – sit back and enjoy the scenery…”
We are also part of the Coastal Walkway, for all the walking enthusiasts. In the world of golf, Fife is famous for two things, one is that St Andrews is considered The Home of Golf……and also that Fife has the largest concentration of golf courses in Scotland (Nearly 50 to choose from within a 35 min. drive). Kirkcaldy itself boasts two excellent golf courses.
Below are listed only some of the many activities to be found in and around Kirkcaldy.
- Adam Smith Theatre
- Cinema, Multiplex
- Cluny Clays (Shooting : small & large bore, Archery, Golf Range, Falconry Centre)
- Kirkcaldy Golf Club
- Wemyss Caves
- Knockhill Racing Circuit
- Local Airport and Gliding Centre
- Deep Sea World Centre
- Castles, Palaces, and many more historical places of interest.
- The Fife Coastal Path
- European Pool Player Resource Forums!
- Indoor Bowling Club, Methil
- Golf House Club, Burntisland
- The Acoustic Music Club,The Polish Club, Kirkcaldy
- Gordons Driving School Offers Intensive Courses
- Fife Flyers Ice Hockey